My pet photography sessions are designed to capture magical, fun and quirky images of your pets. Specialising in both portrait and action photography, my aim is to capture your pet’s unique spirit and personality whether that be a lively, funny, cute or laid-back character. I’m available to photograph your dog, cat, horse, rabbit and any other pet you might have.
Each animal photography session is bespoke and tailored for your pet and your requirements. This will result in a set of unique, professional images that can be treasured for a lifetime. The session takes place in and around your own home or on location, which provides a range of natural backgrounds for creating both artistic and authentic images. Unlike a studio photography setting where pets will be confined in a small artificial area, on-location photography allows your pets to run free in their own environment, where I am able to capture their characters in full.
Pet photography sessions are available for £65 and include:
- Telephone consultation prior to the session
- Travel to and from your chosen location (within 40 miles of Pudsey, Leeds. Out of area travel can easily be arranged)
- 2- 3 hour shoot in and around your home or on-location
- Personalised hand editing and creative enhancement of each image (both colour and black and white)
- Home viewing / ordering session where you can view a slideshow of your photographs and order digital images, prints, wall art and albums
- A private online gallery to share your images with family and friends
Please note the photography session does not include digital files, prints or products
Please see the Product section for examples of a wide range of beautiful, contemporary wall art products and books.
For further information on the service and pricing please contact here to be sent the online pet photography brochure.